VPN One for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit or 64-bit) lets you browse the internet safely and anonymously from your laptop or desktop computer.
If you want to Download VPN One for Windows PC, then this guide is for you.
VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get VPN One on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step VPN One for PC free download methods.
How to Download VPN One for PC Windows 10/8/7
If you want a tutorial on VPN One for PC Windows 10 free download 64 bit laptop or desktop, then this post is for you.
Here, we will share three different methods on VPN One free download for PC Windows 7/8/10 desktop or laptop.
VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using VPN One for laptop Windows 10.
VPN One for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting VPN One to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use VPN One on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free VPN One for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
VPN One PC Functions
- Hide IP address and device location
- Encrypt internet traffic
- Protect online privacy
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Prevent from tracking online activities
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
VPN One Windows PC Features
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Top server speed
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Option to choose favorite server location
- User-friendly UI
- No usage and time limit
- Unlimited Bandwidth
How to Download VPN One for Windows 10 PC
Want to know about VPN One free download for pc? You are in the right place.
In this section, we will share all details to get VPN One for Windows 10 free download using BlueStacks emulator.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download VPN One for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “VPN One” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install VPN One on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing VPN One on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on VPN One for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download VPN One for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
If you are using Windows 8 or 8.1 versions on your computer and want to use VPN One, this guide is for you.
To install VPN One on Windows 8 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator; here, we have used NoxPlayer.
Here is the complete guide on how to use VPN One for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “VPN One” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use VPN One for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
- This is how you can download VPN One for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
How to Download VPN One for Windows 7 Laptop PC
This is the complete guide on how to download VPN One for PC Windows 7 64 bit or 32-bit using an emulator.
In this section, we will share the comprehensive tutorial to download VPN One for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play.
To install this VPN on Windows 7 PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “VPN One” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
Step 10: Click on the big “Connect” button and start browsing the internet securely using any mobile browser.
That’s it. This is how you can download VPN One for Windows 7 using the MEmu Play emulator.
How to Use VPN One on PC Windows 10/8/7?
This guide is for beginners. If you don’t know how to use VPN One for PC, you can follow the steps below.
Here, you will learn how to set up VPN One for PC 64 bit if you use Windows 7/8/10 versions.
Also, we will share the complete process to enable VPN One for Windows 7/8/10 PC after downloading and installing it using the emulator.
Follow the steps below and start using VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy for PC.
Step 1: Download and install VPN One for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “VPN One” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and VPN One will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the VPN One server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the VPN One private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and VPN One will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall VPN One from PC Windows 7/8/10
Do you want to uninstall VPN One from your Windows 10/8/7 PC? Well, check out the steps below and delete VPN One from your computer.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the VPN One Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “VPN One” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy app.
Step 5: As VPN One is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete VPN One right away.
VPN One APK Download for PC and Android
You can either install VPN One directly from the Play Store through the emulator or download VPN One APK for PC from third-party sources.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading VPN One APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download VPN One APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “VPN One” or “VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the VPN One original app in the beginning. Click on the “VPN One” or “VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download VPN One APK” or “VPN One Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest VPN One APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the VPN One APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
Download VPN One for Android Smartphone
As we have mentioned earlier, VPN One is mainly an Android VPN app to use on any Android smartphone.
VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy is a popular VPN app in the Play Store.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using VPN One for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use VPN One for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
To get it, click on the link below and install VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy on your Smartphone.
VPN One App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: VPN One
- Play Store VPN Name: VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy
- Last Update: January 25, 2021
- Latest Version: Varies with device
- In-app Purchase: Yes
- Developed By: Wergames
- VPN One APK File Size: Varies with device
- Needed Android Version: 6.0 and up
- Current Installs: 10K+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Shows advertisements
- User License: Free and Premium
- Current Ratings: 3.9 out of 5
- Number of Reviewers: 171
VPN One Reviews and Ratings
We have checked the reviews and ratings of VPN One on the Google Play Store for reliability and trustworthiness.
More than 171 users have reviewed and written their experiences for VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy on Play Store.
It has already acquired 3.9 ratings out of 5, and most users rated VPN One five stars.
VPN One Customer Support
If you want the premium service of VPN One, you need to check out their customer support policy.
VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
VPN One FAQ
Here, we have explained and answered a few frequently asked questions related to VPN One for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit and 64-bit) desktop or laptop.
These answers will clear your confusion and give you some insights about VPN One for Windows 10.
- What is VPN One?
VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
VPN One protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How VPN One for PC Works?
VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling VPN One on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the VPN One’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need VPN One for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using VPN One for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need VPN One for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is VPN One available for PC?
VPN One is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install VPN One for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does VPN One work on PC?
Yes, VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use VPN One on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install VPN One for PC.
- Does VPN One hide IP addresses?
Yes, VPN One hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download VPN One on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “VPN One” on Play Store.
- Locate the VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy app.
- Click to install VPN One on the emulator.
- How do I install VPN One on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install VPN One for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “VPN One” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use VPN One on my PC?
- Download and install VPN One for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “VPN One” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate VPN One.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the VPN One dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
VPN One PC will provide all features and functions similar to the Android versions.
With the help of an emulator, you can get VPN One for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download VPN One for PC free.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download VPN One for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
To download VPN One: Unlimited VPN Proxy for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.