In this guide, we will show you how to download VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit or 64-bit) and encrypt internet traffic.
If you want to use VPN for Windows laptops or desktop computers, you will get all details from this post.
VPN is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get VPN on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step VPN for PC free download methods.
How to Download VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7
VPN is an Android app that can be installed on Smartphones.
However, if you want a complete guide on VPN for PC Windows 10 free download 64 bit laptop or desktop, then this post is for you.
Here, we will share three different methods on VPN free download for PC Windows 7/8/10 desktop or laptop.
VPN for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using VPN for laptop Windows 10.
VPN for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting VPN to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
VPN is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use VPN on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free VPN for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
VPN PC Functions
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Hide IP address and device location
- Encrypt internet traffic
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
- Protect online privacy
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
- Prevent from tracking online activities
VPN Windows PC Features
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Top server speed
- User-friendly UI
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- Option to choose favorite server location
- No usage and time limit
How to Download VPN for Windows 10 PC
If you are using Windows 10 computer and need a guide on VPN free download for pc, you can check the tutorial below.
In this section, we will share all details about how to get VPN for Windows 10 free download using BlueStacks emulator.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download VPN for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “VPN” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “VPN” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install VPN on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing VPN on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on VPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download VPN for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
How to download VPN for Windows 8 and 8.1 using an emulator? Well, check out the section below and you will get all download and installation info.
To install VPN on Windows 8 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator; here, we have used NoxPlayer.
Here is the complete guide on how to use VPN for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “VPN” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “VPN” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use VPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
- This is how you can download VPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
How to Download VPN for Windows 7 Laptop PC
Windows 7 is the widely used PC operating system. Many Windows 7 users want to use VPN apps on their PC but don’t know the process.
If you are one of them, then check out our tutorial on how to download VPN for PC Windows 7 64 bit or 32-bit using an emulator.
In this section, we will share the comprehensive details to download VPN for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play.
To install this VPN on Windows 7 PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “VPN” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “VPN” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the VPN by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
Step 10: Click on the big “Connect” button and start browsing the internet securely using any mobile browser.
That’s it. This is how you can download VPN for Windows 7 using the MEmu Play emulator.
How to Use VPN on PC Windows 10/8/7?
After downloading and installing VPN on Windows computers, let’s check out how to use VPN for PC.
Here, you will learn how to set up VPN for PC 64 bit if you use Windows 7/8/10 versions.
Also, we will share the complete process to enable VPN for Windows 7/8/10 PC after downloading and installing it using the emulator.
Follow the steps below and start using VPN for PC.
Step 1: Download and install VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “VPN” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and VPN will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the VPN server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the VPN private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and VPN will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall VPN from PC Windows 7/8/10
If you follow our above guides, you can download and start using VPN for PC.
However, if you don’t need this VPN or want to uninstall it, then this guide is for you.
Using the steps below, you can uninstall and remove VPN from your Windows PC.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the VPN Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “VPN” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to VPN app.
Step 5: As VPN is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete VPN right away.
VPN APK Download for PC and Android
How to download VPN APK for PC Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop? Well, you have to get the APK file from a third-party website.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading VPN APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download VPN APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download VPN APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “VPN” or “VPN” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the VPN original app in the beginning. Click on the “VPN” or “VPN” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download VPN APK” or “VPN Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest VPN APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the VPN APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
You will also check:
Download VPN for Android Smartphone
Most of the VPN apps from the Play Store are for mobile devices only.
VPN is a popular VPN app in the Play Store.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use VPN for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
To get it, click on the link below and install VPN on your Smartphone.
VPN App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: VPN
- Play Store VPN Name: VPN
- Last Update: September 22, 2021
- Latest Version: 3.843
- In-app Purchase: Yes
- Developed By: VPN LLC (open-vpn.org)
- VPN APK File Size: 35M
- Needed Android Version: 5.0 and up
- Current Installs: 1M+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Shows advertisements
- User License: Free and Premium
- Current Ratings: 4.3 out of 5
- Number of Reviewers: 81.2K+
VPN Reviews and Ratings
From the users’ ratings and reviews, you can easily guess how good the VPN is among Android users.
We have checked the reviews and ratings of VPN on the Google Play Store for reliability and trustworthiness.
More than 81.2K+ users have reviewed and written their experiences for VPN on Play Store.
It has already acquired 4.3 ratings out of 5, and most users rated VPN five stars.
VPN Customer Support
Knowing customer support is essential if you are a premium user of VPN.
VPN has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
- What is VPN?
VPN is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
VPN protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How VPN for PC Works?
VPN creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling VPN on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the VPN’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So VPN will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need VPN for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using VPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need VPN for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is VPN available for PC?
VPN is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install VPN for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does VPN work on PC?
Yes, VPN works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use VPN on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install VPN for PC.
- Does VPN hide IP addresses?
Yes, VPN hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download VPN on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “VPN” on Play Store.
- Locate the VPN app.
- Click to install VPN on the emulator.
- How do I install VPN on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “VPN” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “VPN” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use VPN on my PC?
- Download and install VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “VPN” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate VPN.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the VPN dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
To use a VPN for PC, VPN is the most suitable app for Windows 10/8/7 users. In this post, we have covered all details about this VPN app.
With the help of an emulator, you can get VPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download VPN for PC free.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download VPN for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
To download VPN for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.