Are you looking for a way to use Tor VPN for Windows? Well, you can download Tor VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit or 64-bit).
Tor VPN for Windows allows you to browse the internet safely and get all features of PC VPN. It will hide your IP address too.
Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get Tor VPN on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step Tor VPN for PC free download methods.
How to Download Tor VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7
Tor VPN for PC free download guide is finally here. Are you having trouble downloading the Tor VPN app on PC? Well, check out the section below.
If you want a complete guide on Tor VPN for PC Windows 10 free download 64 bit laptop or desktop, then this post is for you.
Here, we will share three different methods on Tor VPN free download for PC Windows 7/8/10 desktop or laptop.
Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using Tor VPN for laptop Windows 10.
Tor VPN for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting Tor VPN to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use Tor VPN on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free Tor VPN for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
Tor VPN PC Functions
- Hide IP address and device location
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Prevent from tracking online activities
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
- Protect online privacy
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Encrypt internet traffic
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
Tor VPN Windows PC Features
- High-speed private server
- Option to choose favorite server location
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Top server speed
- User-friendly UI
- No usage and time limit
How to Download Tor VPN for Windows 10 PC
Tor VPN for PC Windows 10 free download. If you have Windows 10 desktop or laptop and want to use the Tor VPN app, you are in the right place.
In this section, we will share all details about how to get Tor VPN for Windows 10 free download using BlueStacks emulator.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download Tor VPN for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “Tor VPN” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install Tor VPN on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing Tor VPN on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on Tor VPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download Tor VPN for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
How to download Tor VPN for Windows 8 and 8.1? Well, check out the section below, and you will get all download and installation details.
To install Tor VPN for Windows 8 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator; here, we have used NoxPlayer.
Here is the complete guide on how to use Tor VPN for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “Tor VPN” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use Tor VPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
- This is how you can download Tor VPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
How to Download Tor VPN for Windows 7 Laptop PC
Do you want to use Tor VPN for PC Windows 7 64 bit or 32-bit laptops or desktops using an emulator? Read the section below, and you will get all details.
In this section, we will share the comprehensive details to download Tor VPN for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play.
To install Tor VPN on Windows 7 PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “Tor VPN” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
Step 10: Click on the big “Connect” button and start browsing the internet securely using any mobile browser.
That’s it. This is how you can download Tor VPN for Windows 7 using the MEmu Play emulator.
How to Use Tor VPN on PC Windows 10/8/7?
If you are a beginner and confused about how to use Tor VPN on PC Windows 10/8/7 after installing, then check out this section.
Here, you will learn how to set up Tor VPN for PC 64 bit if you use Windows 7/8/10 versions.
Also, we will share the complete process to enable Tor VPN for Windows 7/8/10 PC after downloading and installing it using the emulator.
Follow the steps below and start using Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites for PC.
Step 1: Download and install Tor VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “Tor VPN” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and Tor VPN will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the Tor VPN server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the Tor VPN private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and Tor VPN will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall Tor VPN from PC Windows 7/8/10
Using the steps below, you can uninstall and remove Tor VPN from your Windows 10/8/7 PC.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the Tor VPN Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “Tor VPN” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites app.
Step 5: As Tor VPN is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete Tor VPN right away.
Tor VPN APK Download for PC and Android
How to download Tor VPN APK for PC Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop? Well, we will share the details to get Tor VPN APK file for your convenience.
You have to get the Tor VPN APK file from a third-party website.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading Tor VPN APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download Tor VPN APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “Tor VPN” or “Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the Tor VPN original app in the beginning. Click on the “Tor VPN” or “Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download Tor VPN APK” or “Tor VPN Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest Tor VPN APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the Tor VPN APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
Download Tor VPN for Android Smartphone
How to download Tor VPN for Android?
The Google Play Store is the first source to download Tor VPN for Android mobile.
In fact, most of the VPN apps from the Play Store are for mobile devices only.
Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites is a popular VPN app in the Play Store.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using Tor VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use Tor VPN for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
To get it, click on the link below and install Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites on your Smartphone.
Tor VPN App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: Tor VPN
- Play Store VPN Name: Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites
- Last Update: July 23, 2020
- Latest Version: 3.6
- In-app Purchase: No
- Developed By: Proxy VPN Networks
- Tor VPN APK File Size: 7.7M
- Needed Android Version: 4.4 and up
- Current Installs: 50K+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Shows advertisements
- User License: Free
- Current Ratings: 3.8 out of 5
- Number of Reviewers: 604
Tor VPN Reviews and Ratings
Knowing the reviews and ratings of any app will give you an idea of the reliability of this app.
So before downloading Tor VPN for PC Windows 10 using an emulator, you can check the reviews and ratings to understand the popularity and service of this app.
So, we have checked the reviews and ratings of Tor VPN on the Google Play Store for reliability and trustworthiness.
More than 604 users have reviewed and written their experiences for Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites on Play Store.
It has already acquired 3.8 ratings out of 5, and most users rated Tor VPN five stars.
Tor VPN Customer Support
Before paying for any app, it is essential to learn about its customer support policy. So you can finally decide whether or not to pay.
Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
Tor VPN FAQ
- What is Tor VPN?
Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
Tor VPN protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How Tor VPN for PC Works?
Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling Tor VPN on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the Tor VPN’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need Tor VPN for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using Tor VPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need Tor VPN for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is Tor VPN available for PC?
Tor VPN is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install Tor VPN for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does Tor VPN work on PC?
Yes, Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use Tor VPN on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install Tor VPN for PC.
- Does Tor VPN hide IP addresses?
Yes, Tor VPN hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download Tor VPN on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “Tor VPN” on Play Store.
- Locate the Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites app.
- Click to install Tor VPN on the emulator.
- How do I install Tor VPN on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install Tor VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “Tor VPN” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use Tor VPN on my PC?
- Download and install Tor VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “Tor VPN” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate Tor VPN.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the Tor VPN dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
VPN is an essential tool of our internet security. To protect yourself, you need to get a trusted VPN for all your devices.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download Tor VPN for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
With the help of an emulator, you can get Tor VPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download Tor VPN for PC free.
To download Tor VPN free secure vpn to unblock websites for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.