Are you looking for a way to use Tap VPN for Windows? Well, you can download Tap VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit or 64-bit).
Tap VPN for Windows allows you to browse the internet safely and get all features of PC VPN. It will hide your IP address too.
TapVPN Free VPN is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get Tap VPN on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step Tap VPN for PC free download methods.
How to Download Tap VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7
Tap VPN for PC free download guide is finally here. Are you having trouble downloading the Tap VPN app on PC? Well, check out the section below.
If you want a complete guide on Tap VPN for PC Windows 10 free download 64 bit laptop or desktop, then this post is for you.
Here, we will share three different methods on Tap VPN free download for PC Windows 7/8/10 desktop or laptop.
TapVPN Free VPN for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using Tap VPN for laptop Windows 10.
Tap VPN for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting Tap VPN to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
TapVPN Free VPN is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use Tap VPN on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free Tap VPN for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
Tap VPN PC Functions
- Hide IP address and device location
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Prevent from tracking online activities
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
- Protect online privacy
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Encrypt internet traffic
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
Tap VPN Windows PC Features
- High-speed private server
- Option to choose favorite server location
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Top server speed
- User-friendly UI
- No usage and time limit
How to Download Tap VPN for Windows 10 PC
Tap VPN for PC Windows 10 free download. If you have Windows 10 desktop or laptop and want to use the Tap VPN app, you are in the right place.
In this section, we will share all details about how to get Tap VPN for Windows 10 free download using BlueStacks emulator.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download Tap VPN for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “Tap VPN” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “TapVPN Free VPN” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install Tap VPN on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing Tap VPN on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on Tap VPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download Tap VPN for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
How to download Tap VPN for Windows 8 and 8.1? Well, check out the section below, and you will get all download and installation details.
To install Tap VPN for Windows 8 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator; here, we have used NoxPlayer.
Here is the complete guide on how to use Tap VPN for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “Tap VPN” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “TapVPN Free VPN” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use Tap VPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
- This is how you can download Tap VPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
How to Download Tap VPN for Windows 7 Laptop PC
Do you want to use Tap VPN for PC Windows 7 64 bit or 32-bit laptops or desktops using an emulator? Read the section below, and you will get all details.
In this section, we will share the comprehensive details to download Tap VPN for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play.
To install Tap VPN on Windows 7 PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “Tap VPN” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “TapVPN Free VPN” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the TapVPN Free VPN by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
Step 10: Click on the big “Connect” button and start browsing the internet securely using any mobile browser.
That’s it. This is how you can download Tap VPN for Windows 7 using the MEmu Play emulator.
How to Use Tap VPN on PC Windows 10/8/7?
If you are a beginner and confused about how to use Tap VPN on PC Windows 10/8/7 after installing, then check out this section.
Here, you will learn how to set up Tap VPN for PC 64 bit if you use Windows 7/8/10 versions.
Also, we will share the complete process to enable Tap VPN for Windows 7/8/10 PC after downloading and installing it using the emulator.
Follow the steps below and start using TapVPN Free VPN for PC.
Step 1: Download and install Tap VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “Tap VPN” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and Tap VPN will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the Tap VPN server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the Tap VPN private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and Tap VPN will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall Tap VPN from PC Windows 7/8/10
Using the steps below, you can uninstall and remove Tap VPN from your Windows 10/8/7 PC.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the Tap VPN Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “Tap VPN” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to TapVPN Free VPN app.
Step 5: As Tap VPN is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete Tap VPN right away.
Tap VPN APK Download for PC and Android
How to download Tap VPN APK for PC Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop? Well, we will share the details to get Tap VPN APK file for your convenience.
You have to get the Tap VPN APK file from a third-party website.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading Tap VPN APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download Tap VPN APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download TapVPN Free VPN APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “Tap VPN” or “TapVPN Free VPN” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the Tap VPN original app in the beginning. Click on the “Tap VPN” or “TapVPN Free VPN” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download Tap VPN APK” or “Tap VPN Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest Tap VPN APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the Tap VPN APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
Download Tap VPN for Android Smartphone
How to download Tap VPN for Android?
The Google Play Store is the first source to download Tap VPN for Android mobile.
In fact, most of the VPN apps from the Play Store are for mobile devices only.
TapVPN Free VPN is a popular VPN app in the Play Store.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using Tap VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use Tap VPN for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
To get it, click on the link below and install TapVPN Free VPN on your Smartphone.
Tap VPN App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: Tap VPN
- Play Store VPN Name: TapVPN Free VPN
- Last Update: March 17, 2020
- Latest Version: Varies with device
- In-app Purchase: Yes
- Developed By: Big Data Technologies ltd.
- Tap VPN APK File Size: Varies with device
- Needed Android Version: Varies with device
- Current Installs: 10M+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Shows advertisements
- User License: Free and Premium
- Current Ratings: 4.3 out of 5
- Number of Reviewers: 131.4K+
Tap VPN Reviews and Ratings
Knowing the reviews and ratings of any app will give you an idea of the reliability of this app.
So before downloading Tap VPN for PC Windows 10 using an emulator, you can check the reviews and ratings to understand the popularity and service of this app.
So, we have checked the reviews and ratings of Tap VPN on the Google Play Store for reliability and trustworthiness.
More than 131.4K users have reviewed and written their experiences for TapVPN Free VPN on Play Store.
It has already acquired 4.3 ratings out of 5, and most users rated Tap VPN five stars.
Tap VPN Customer Support
Before paying for any app, it is essential to learn about its customer support policy. So you can finally decide whether or not to pay.
TapVPN Free VPN has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
You may also like:
Tap VPN FAQ
- What is Tap VPN?
TapVPN Free VPN is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
Tap VPN protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How Tap VPN for PC Works?
TapVPN Free VPN creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling Tap VPN on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the Tap VPN’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So TapVPN Free VPN will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need Tap VPN for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using Tap VPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need Tap VPN for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is Tap VPN available for PC?
Tap VPN is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install Tap VPN for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does Tap VPN work on PC?
Yes, TapVPN Free VPN works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use Tap VPN on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install Tap VPN for PC.
- Does Tap VPN hide IP addresses?
Yes, Tap VPN hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download Tap VPN on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “Tap VPN” on Play Store.
- Locate the TapVPN Free VPN app.
- Click to install Tap VPN on the emulator.
- How do I install Tap VPN on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install Tap VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “Tap VPN” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “TapVPN Free VPN” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use Tap VPN on my PC?
- Download and install Tap VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “Tap VPN” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate Tap VPN.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the Tap VPN dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
VPN is an essential tool of our internet security. To protect yourself, you need to get a trusted VPN for all your devices.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download Tap VPN for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
With the help of an emulator, you can get Tap VPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download Tap VPN for PC free.
To download TapVPN Free VPN for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.