Is SurfEasy VPN available for PC? How to download SurfEasy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit or 64-bit) laptop or desktop? How to use SurfEasy VPN for Windows?
Read the post below and you will get the answers to these questions.
SurfEasy Secure Android VPN is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get SurfEasy VPN on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step SurfEasy VPN for PC free download methods.
How to Download SurfEasy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7
SurfEasy VPN is a VPN app for Android smartphones. With our simple method, you can download SurfEasy VPN for computers.
If you want a complete guide on SurfEasy VPN for PC Windows 10 free download 64-bit laptop or desktop, then this post is for you.
Here, we will share three different methods on SurfEasy VPN free download for PC Windows 7/8/10 desktop or laptop.
SurfEasy Secure Android VPN for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using SurfEasy VPN for laptop Windows 10.
SurfEasy VPN for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting SurfEasy VPN to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
SurfEasy Secure Android VPN is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use SurfEasy VPN on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free SurfEasy VPN for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
SurfEasy VPN PC Functions
- Prevent from tracking online activities
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
- Protect online privacy
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Hide IP address and device location
- Encrypt internet traffic
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
SurfEasy VPN Windows PC Features
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Top server speed
- User-friendly UI
- Option to choose favorite server location
- No usage and time limit
How to Download SurfEasy VPN for Windows 10 PC
For Windows 10 users, here is the complete guide on SurfEasy VPN free download for PC laptops or desktops.
In this section, we will share all details about how to get SurfEasy VPN for Windows 10 free download using BlueStacks emulator.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download SurfEasy VPN for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “SurfEasy VPN” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “SurfEasy Secure Android VPN” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install SurfEasy VPN on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing SurfEasy VPN on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on SurfEasy VPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download SurfEasy VPN for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
Are you looking for a way to download SurfEasy VPN for Windows 8 and 8.1? Well, check out the section below and you will get all download and installation info.
To install SurfEasy VPN on Windows 8 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator; here, we have used NoxPlayer.
Here is the complete guide on how to use SurfEasy VPN for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “SurfEasy VPN” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “SurfEasy Secure Android VPN” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use SurfEasy VPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
- This is how you can download SurfEasy VPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
How to Download SurfEasy VPN for Windows 7 Laptop PC
If your computer is running on Windows 7 and you want a tutorial on how to download SurfEasy VPN for PC Windows 7 64 bit or 32-bit
In this section, we will share the comprehensive details to download SurfEasy VPN for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play.
To install this VPN on Windows 7 PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “SurfEasy VPN” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “SurfEasy Secure Android VPN” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
Step 10: Click on the big “Connect” button and start browsing the internet securely using any mobile browser.
That’s it. This is how you can download SurfEasy VPN for Windows 7 using the MEmu Play emulator.
How to Use SurfEasy VPN on PC Windows 10/8/7?
Let’s check out how to use SurfEasy VPN for PC if you have completed downloading and installing SurfEasy VPN app on your computer.
Here, you will learn how to set up SurfEasy VPN for PC 64 bit if you use Windows 7/8/10 versions.
Also, we will share the complete process to enable SurfEasy VPN for Windows 7/8/10 PC after downloading and installing it using the emulator.
Follow the steps below and start using SurfEasy Secure Android VPN for PC.
Step 1: Download and install SurfEasy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “SurfEasy VPN” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and SurfEasy VPN will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the SurfEasy VPN server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the SurfEasy VPN private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and SurfEasy VPN will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall SurfEasy VPN from PC Windows 7/8/10
Do you want to uninstall SurfEasy VPN from Windows PC? Well, check out the guide below.
Using the steps below, you can uninstall and remove SurfEasy VPN from your Windows 10/8/7 PC.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the SurfEasy VPN Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “SurfEasy VPN” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to SurfEasy Secure Android VPN app.
Step 5: As SurfEasy VPN is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete SurfEasy VPN right away.
SurfEasy VPN APK Download for PC and Android
You can download SurfEasy VPN APK for PC Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop if you do not want to install it from Play Store.
However, you have to get the APK file from a third-party website.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading SurfEasy VPN APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download SurfEasy VPN APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download SurfEasy Secure Android VPN APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “SurfEasy VPN” or “SurfEasy Secure Android VPN” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the SurfEasy VPN original app in the beginning. Click on the “SurfEasy VPN” or “SurfEasy Secure Android VPN” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download SurfEasy VPN APK” or “SurfEasy VPN Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest SurfEasy VPN APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the SurfEasy VPN APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
Download SurfEasy VPN for Android Smartphone
The Google Play Store is the first source to download SurfEasy VPN for Android mobile.
In fact, most of the VPN apps from the Play Store are for mobile devices only.
SurfEasy Secure Android VPN is a popular VPN app in the Play Store.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using SurfEasy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use SurfEasy VPN for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
To get it, click on the link below and install SurfEasy Secure Android VPN on your Smartphone.
SurfEasy VPN App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: SurfEasy VPN
- Play Store VPN Name: SurfEasy Secure Android VPN
- Last Update: June 23, 2020
- Latest Version: 4.1.5
- In-app Purchase: Yes
- Developed By: SurfEasy Inc
- SurfEasy VPN APK File Size: 22M
- Needed Android Version: 4.1 and up
- Current Installs: 5M+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Shows advertisements
- User License: Free and Premium
- Current Ratings: 4.5 out of 5
- Number of Reviewers: 302.5K+
SurfEasy VPN Reviews and Ratings
Before downloading SurfEasy VPN for PC Windows 10 using an emulator, you can check the reviews and ratings to understand the popularity and service of this app.
So, we have checked the reviews and ratings of SurfEasy VPN on the Google Play Store for reliability and trustworthiness.
More than 302.5K+ users have reviewed and written their experiences for SurfEasy Secure Android VPN on Play Store.
It has already acquired 4.5 ratings out of 5, and most users rated SurfEasy VPN five stars.
SurfEasy VPN Customer Support
Customer support is an essential part of the SurfEasy VPN app especially if you plan to buy their premium package.
SurfEasy Secure Android VPN has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
You May Also Like:
SurfEasy VPN FAQ
- What is SurfEasy VPN?
SurfEasy Secure Android VPN is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
SurfEasy VPN protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How SurfEasy VPN for PC Works?
SurfEasy Secure Android VPN creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling SurfEasy VPN on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the SurfEasy VPN’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So SurfEasy Secure Android VPN will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need SurfEasy VPN for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using SurfEasy VPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need SurfEasy VPN for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is SurfEasy VPN available for PC?
SurfEasy VPN is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install SurfEasy VPN for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does SurfEasy VPN work on PC?
Yes, SurfEasy Secure Android VPN works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use SurfEasy VPN on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install SurfEasy VPN for PC.
- Does SurfEasy VPN hide IP addresses?
Yes, SurfEasy VPN hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download SurfEasy VPN on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “SurfEasy VPN” on Play Store.
- Locate the SurfEasy Secure Android VPN app.
- Click to install SurfEasy VPN on the emulator.
- How do I install SurfEasy VPN on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install SurfEasy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “SurfEasy VPN” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “SurfEasy Secure Android VPN” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use SurfEasy VPN on my PC?
- Download and install SurfEasy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “SurfEasy VPN” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate SurfEasy VPN.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the SurfEasy VPN dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download SurfEasy VPN for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
With the help of an emulator, you can get SurfEasy VPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download SurfEasy VPN for PC free.
To download SurfEasy Secure Android VPN for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.