In this guide, we will show you how to download SafeVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit or 64-bit) and encrypt internet traffic.
If you want to use SafeVPN for Windows laptops or desktop computers, you will get all details from this post.
SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get SafeVPN on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step SafeVPN for PC free download methods.
How to Download SafeVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7
SafeVPN is an Android app that can be installed on Smartphones.
However, if you want a complete guide on SafeVPN for PC Windows 10 free download 64 bit laptop or desktop, then this post is for you.
Here, we will share three different methods on SafeVPN free download for PC Windows 7/8/10 desktop or laptop.
SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using SafeVPN for laptop Windows 10.
SafeVPN for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting SafeVPN to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use SafeVPN on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free SafeVPN for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
SafeVPN PC Functions
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Hide IP address and device location
- Encrypt internet traffic
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
- Protect online privacy
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
- Prevent from tracking online activities
SafeVPN Windows PC Features
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Top server speed
- User-friendly UI
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- Option to choose favorite server location
- No usage and time limit
How to Download SafeVPN for Windows 10 PC
If you are using Windows 10 computer and need a guide on SafeVPN free download for pc, you can check the tutorial below.
In this section, we will share all details about how to get SafeVPN for Windows 10 free download using BlueStacks emulator.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download SafeVPN for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “SafeVPN” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install SafeVPN on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing SafeVPN on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on SafeVPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download SafeVPN for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
How to download SafeVPN for Windows 8 and 8.1 using an emulator? Well, check out the section below and you will get all download and installation info.
To install SafeVPN on Windows 8 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator; here, we have used NoxPlayer.
Here is the complete guide on how to use SafeVPN for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “SafeVPN” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use SafeVPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
- This is how you can download SafeVPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
How to Download SafeVPN for Windows 7 Laptop PC
Windows 7 is the widely used PC operating system. Many Windows 7 users want to use VPN apps on their PC but don’t know the process.
If you are one of them, then check out our tutorial on how to download SafeVPN for PC Windows 7 64 bit or 32-bit using an emulator.
In this section, we will share the comprehensive details to download SafeVPN for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play.
To install this VPN on Windows 7 PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “SafeVPN” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
Step 10: Click on the big “Connect” button and start browsing the internet securely using any mobile browser.
That’s it. This is how you can download SafeVPN for Windows 7 using the MEmu Play emulator.
How to Use SafeVPN on PC Windows 10/8/7?
After downloading and installing SafeVPN on Windows computers, let’s check out how to use SafeVPN for PC.
Here, you will learn how to set up SafeVPN for PC 64 bit if you use Windows 7/8/10 versions.
Also, we will share the complete process to enable SafeVPN for Windows 7/8/10 PC after downloading and installing it using the emulator.
Follow the steps below and start using SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN for PC.
Step 1: Download and install SafeVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “SafeVPN” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and SafeVPN will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the SafeVPN server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the SafeVPN private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and SafeVPN will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall SafeVPN from PC Windows 7/8/10
If you follow our above guides, you can download and start using SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN for PC.
However, if you don’t need this VPN or want to uninstall it, then this guide is for you.
Using the steps below, you can uninstall and remove SafeVPN from your Windows PC.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the SafeVPN Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “SafeVPN” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN app.
Step 5: As SafeVPN is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete SafeVPN right away.
SafeVPN APK Download for PC and Android
How to download SafeVPN APK for PC Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop? Well, you have to get the APK file from a third-party website.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading SafeVPN APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download SafeVPN APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “SafeVPN” or “SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the SafeVPN original app in the beginning. Click on the “SafeVPN” or “SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download SafeVPN APK” or “SafeVPN Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest SafeVPN APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the SafeVPN APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
Download SafeVPN for Android Smartphone
Most of the VPN apps from the Play Store are for mobile devices only.
SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN is a popular VPN app in the Play Store.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using SafeVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use SafeVPN for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
To get it, click on the link below and install SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN on your Smartphone.
SafeVPN App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: SafeVPN
- Play Store VPN Name: SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN
- Last Update: June 11, 2019
- Latest Version: 1.0.2
- In-app Purchase: No
- Developed By: Security DNS Zone
- SafeVPN APK File Size: 5.9M
- Needed Android Version: 5.0 and up
- Current Installs: 10K+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Shows advertisements
- User License: Free
- Current Ratings: 3.5 out of 5
- Number of Reviewers: 164
SafeVPN Reviews and Ratings
From the users’ ratings and reviews, you can easily guess how good the SafeVPN is among Android users.
We have checked the reviews and ratings of SafeVPN on the Google Play Store for reliability and trustworthiness.
More than 164 users have reviewed and written their experiences for SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN on Play Store.
It has already acquired 3.5 ratings out of 5, and most users rated SafeVPN five stars.
SafeVPN Customer Support
Knowing customer support is essential if you are a premium user of SafeVPN.
SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
You also like:
- SlowDNS VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 Download
- VPN Speed for PC Windows 10/8/7 Download
- What is SafeVPN?
SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
SafeVPN protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How SafeVPN for PC Works?
SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling SafeVPN on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the SafeVPN’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need SafeVPN for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using SafeVPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need SafeVPN for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is SafeVPN available for PC?
SafeVPN is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install SafeVPN for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does SafeVPN work on PC?
Yes, SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use SafeVPN on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install SafeVPN for PC.
- Does SafeVPN hide IP addresses?
Yes, SafeVPN hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download SafeVPN on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “SafeVPN” on Play Store.
- Locate the SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN app.
- Click to install SafeVPN on the emulator.
- How do I install SafeVPN on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install SafeVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “SafeVPN” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use SafeVPN on my PC?
- Download and install SafeVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “SafeVPN” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate SafeVPN.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the SafeVPN dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
To use a VPN for PC, SafeVPN is the most suitable app for Windows 10/8/7 users. In this post, we have covered all details about this VPN app.
With the help of an emulator, you can get SafeVPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download SafeVPN for PC free.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download SafeVPN for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
To download SafeVPN – Free Unlimited Fast VPN, SafeVPN for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.