Revy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit or 64-bit) lets you browse the internet safely and anonymously from your laptop or desktop computer.
If you want to Download Revy VPN for Windows PC, then this guide is for you.
Revy VPN Pro is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get Revy VPN on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step Revy VPN for PC free download methods.
How to Download Revy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7
If you want a tutorial on Revy VPN for PC Windows 10 free download 64bit laptop or desktop, then this post is for you.
Here, we will share three different methods on Revy VPN free download for PC Windows 7/8/10 desktop or laptop.
Revy VPN Pro for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using Revy VPN for laptop Windows 10.
Revy VPN for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting Revy VPN to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
Revy VPN Pro is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use Revy VPN on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free Revy VPN for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
Revy VPN PC Functions
- Hide IP address and device location
- Encrypt internet traffic
- Protect online privacy
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Prevent from tracking online activities
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
Revy VPN Windows PC Features
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Top server speed
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Option to choose favorite server location
- User-friendly UI
- No usage and time limit
- Unlimited Bandwidth
How to Download Revy VPN for Windows 10 PC
Want to know about Revy VPN free download for pc? You are in the right place.
In this section, we will share all details to get Revy VPN for Windows 10 free download using BlueStacks emulator.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download Revy VPN for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “Revy VPN” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “Revy VPN Pro” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install Revy VPN on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing Revy VPN on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on Revy VPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download Revy VPN for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
If you are using Windows 8 or 8.1 versions on your computer and want to use Revy VPN, this guide is for you.
To install Revy VPN on Windows 8 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator; here, we have used NoxPlayer.
Here is the complete guide on how to use Revy VPN for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “Revy VPN” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “Revy VPN Pro” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use Revy VPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
- This is how you can download Revy VPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
How to Download Revy VPN for Windows 7 Laptop PC
This is the complete guide on how to download Revy VPN for PC Windows 7 64 bit or 32-bit using an emulator.
In this section, we will share the comprehensive tutorial to download Revy VPN for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play.
To install this VPN on Windows 7 PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “Revy VPN” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “Revy VPN Pro” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the Revy VPN Pro by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
Step 10: Click on the big “Connect” button and start browsing the internet securely using any mobile browser.
That’s it. This is how you can download Revy VPN for Windows 7 using the MEmu Play emulator.
How to Use Revy VPN on PC Windows 10/8/7?
This guide is for beginners. If you don’t know how to use Revy VPN for PC, you can follow the steps below.
Here, you will learn how to set up Revy VPN for PC 64 bit if you use Windows 7/8/10 versions.
Also, we will share the complete process to enable Revy VPN for Windows 7/8/10 PC after downloading and installing it using the emulator.
Follow the steps below and start using Revy VPN Pro for PC.
Step 1: Download and install Revy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “Revy VPN” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and Revy VPN will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the Revy VPN server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the Revy VPN private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and Revy VPN will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall Revy VPN from PC Windows 7/8/10
Do you want to uninstall Revy VPN from your Windows 10/8/7 PC? Well, check out the steps below and delete Revy VPN from your computer.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the Revy VPN Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “Revy VPN” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to Revy VPN Pro app.
Step 5: As Revy VPN is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete Revy VPN right away.
Revy VPN APK Download for PC and Android
You can either install Revy VPN directly from the Play Store through the emulator or download Revy VPN APK for PC from third-party sources.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading Revy VPN APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download Revy VPN APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download Revy VPN Pro APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “Revy VPN” or “Revy VPN Pro” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the Revy VPN original app in the beginning. Click on the “Revy VPN” or “Revy VPN Pro” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download Revy VPN APK” or “Revy VPN Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest Revy VPN APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the Revy VPN APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
You may also try this:
Download Revy VPN for Android Smartphone
As we have mentioned earlier, Revy VPN is mainly an Android VPN app to use on any Android smartphone.
Revy VPN Pro is a popular VPN app in the Play Store.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using Revy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use Revy VPN for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
To get it, click on the link below and install Revy VPN Pro on your Smartphone.
Revy VPN App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: Revy VPN
- Play Store VPN Name: Revy VPN Pro
- Last Update: December 16, 2020
- Latest Version: 1.5.0
- In-app Purchase: No
- Developed By: Revy VPN
- Revy VPN APK File Size: 8.4M
- Needed Android Version: 4.0 and up
- Current Installs: 1K+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Shows advertisements
- User License: Free
- Current Ratings: 3.6 out of 5
- Number of Reviewers: 24
Revy VPN Reviews and Ratings
We have checked the reviews and ratings of Revy VPN on the Google Play Store for reliability and trustworthiness.
More than 24 users have reviewed and written their experiences for Revy VPN Pro on Play Store.
It has already acquired 3.6 ratings out of 5, and most users rated Revy VPN five stars.
Revy VPN Customer Support
If you want the premium service of Revy VPN, you need to check out their customer support policy.
Revy VPN Pro has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
Revy VPN FAQ
Here, we have explained and answered a few frequently asked questions related to Revy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit and 64-bit) desktop or laptop.
These answers will clear your confusion and give you some insights about Revy VPN for Windows 10.
- What is Revy VPN?
Revy VPN Pro is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
Revy VPN protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How Revy VPN for PC Works?
Revy VPN Pro creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling Revy VPN on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the Revy VPN’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So Revy VPN Pro will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need Revy VPN for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using Revy VPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need Revy VPN for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is Revy VPN available for PC?
Revy VPN is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install Revy VPN for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does Revy VPN work on PC?
Yes, Revy VPN Pro works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use Revy VPN on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install Revy VPN for PC.
- Does Revy VPN hide IP addresses?
Yes, Revy VPN hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download Revy VPN on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “Revy VPN” on Play Store.
- Locate the Revy VPN Pro app.
- Click to install Revy VPN on the emulator.
- How do I install Revy VPN on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install Revy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “Revy VPN” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “Revy VPN Pro” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use Revy VPN on my PC?
- Download and install Revy VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “Revy VPN” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate Revy VPN.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the Revy VPN dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
Revy VPN PC will provide all features and functions similar to the Android versions.
With the help of an emulator, you can get Revy VPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download Revy VPN for PC free.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download Revy VPN for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
To download Revy VPN Pro for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.