NthLink Vpn for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit or 64-bit) lets you browse the internet safely and anonymously from your laptop or desktop computer.
If you want to Download NthLink Vpn for Windows PC, then this guide is for you.
NthLink is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get NthLink Vpn on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step NthLink Vpn for PC free download methods.
How to Download NthLink Vpn for PC Windows 10/8/7
If you want a tutorial on NthLink Vpn for PC Windows 10 free download 64bit laptop or desktop, then this post is for you.
Here, we will share three different methods on NthLink Vpn free download for PC Windows 7/8/10 desktop or laptop.
NthLink for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using NthLink Vpn for laptop Windows 10.
NthLink Vpn for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting NthLink Vpn to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
NthLink is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use NthLink Vpn on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free NthLink Vpn for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
NthLink Vpn PC Functions
- Hide IP address and device location
- Encrypt internet traffic
- Protect online privacy
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Prevent from tracking online activities
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
NthLink Vpn Windows PC Features
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Top server speed
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Option to choose favorite server location
- User-friendly UI
- No usage and time limit
- Unlimited Bandwidth
How to Download NthLink Vpn for Windows 10 PC
Want to know about NthLink Vpn free download for pc? You are in the right place.
In this section, we will share all details to get NthLink Vpn for Windows 10 free download using BlueStacks emulator.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download NthLink Vpn for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “NthLink Vpn” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “NthLink” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install NthLink Vpn on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing NthLink Vpn on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on NthLink Vpn for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download NthLink Vpn for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
If you are using Windows 8 or 8.1 versions on your computer and want to use NthLink Vpn, this guide is for you.
To install NthLink Vpn on Windows 8 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator; here, we have used NoxPlayer.
Here is the complete guide on how to use NthLink Vpn for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “NthLink Vpn” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “NthLink” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use NthLink Vpn for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
- This is how you can download NthLink Vpn for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
How to Download NthLink Vpn for Windows 7 Laptop PC
This is the complete guide on how to download NthLink Vpn for PC Windows 7 64 bit or 32-bit using an emulator.
In this section, we will share the comprehensive tutorial to download NthLink Vpn for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play.
To install this VPN on Windows 7 PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “NthLink Vpn” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “NthLink” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the NthLink by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
Step 10: Click on the big “Connect” button and start browsing the internet securely using any mobile browser.
That’s it. This is how you can download NthLink Vpn for Windows 7 using the MEmu Play emulator.
How to Use NthLink Vpn on PC Windows 10/8/7?
This guide is for beginners. If you don’t know how to use NthLink Vpn for PC, you can follow the steps below.
Here, you will learn how to set up NthLink Vpn for PC 64 bit if you use Windows 7/8/10 versions.
Also, we will share the complete process to enable NthLink Vpn for Windows 7/8/10 PC after downloading and installing it using the emulator.
Follow the steps below and start using NthLink for PC.
Step 1: Download and install NthLink Vpn for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “NthLink Vpn” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and NthLink Vpn will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the NthLink Vpn server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the NthLink Vpn private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and NthLink Vpn will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall NthLink Vpn from PC Windows 7/8/10
Do you want to uninstall NthLink Vpn from your Windows 10/8/7 PC? Well, check out the steps below and delete NthLink Vpn from your computer.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the NthLink Vpn Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “NthLink Vpn” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to NthLink app.
Step 5: As NthLink Vpn is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete NthLink Vpn right away.
NthLink Vpn APK Download for PC and Android
You can either install NthLink Vpn directly from the Play Store through the emulator or download NthLink Vpn APK for PC from third-party sources.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading NthLink Vpn APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download NthLink Vpn APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download NthLink APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “NthLink Vpn” or “NthLink” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the NthLink Vpn original app in the beginning. Click on the “NthLink Vpn” or “NthLink” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download NthLink Vpn APK” or “NthLink Vpn Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest NthLink Vpn APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the NthLink Vpn APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
Download NthLink Vpn for Android Smartphone
As we have mentioned earlier, NthLink Vpn is mainly an Android VPN app to use on any Android smartphone.
NthLink is a popular VPN app in the Play Store.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using NthLink Vpn for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use NthLink Vpn for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
You may also like:
To get it, click on the link below and install NthLink on your Smartphone.
NthLink Vpn App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: NthLink Vpn
- Play Store VPN Name: NthLink
- Last Update: March 22, 2021
- Latest Version: 5.1.0
- In-app Purchase: No
- Developed By: nthLink
- NthLink Vpn APK File Size: 13M
- Needed Android Version: 5.1 and up
- Current Installs: 100K+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Don’t Shows advertisements
- User License: Free
- Current Ratings: 4.1 out of 5
- Number of Reviewers: 2.1K+
NthLink Vpn Reviews and Ratings
We have checked the reviews and ratings of NthLink Vpn on the Google Play Store for reliability and trustworthiness.
More than 2.1K+ users have reviewed and written their experiences for NthLink on Play Store.
It has already acquired 4.1 ratings out of 5, and most users rated NthLink Vpn five stars.
NthLink Vpn Customer Support
If you want the premium service of NthLink Vpn, you need to check out their customer support policy.
NthLink has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
NthLink Vpn FAQ
Here, we have explained and answered a few frequently asked questions related to NthLink Vpn for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit and 64-bit) desktop or laptop.
These answers will clear your confusion and give you some insights about NthLink Vpn for Windows 10.
- What is NthLink Vpn?
NthLink is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
NthLink Vpn protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How NthLink Vpn for PC Works?
NthLink creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling NthLink Vpn on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the NthLink Vpn’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So NthLink will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need NthLink Vpn for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using NthLink Vpn for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need NthLink Vpn for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is NthLink Vpn available for PC?
NthLink Vpn is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install NthLink Vpn for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does NthLink Vpn work on PC?
Yes, NthLink works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use NthLink Vpn on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install NthLink Vpn for PC.
- Does NthLink Vpn hide IP addresses?
Yes, NthLink Vpn hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download NthLink Vpn on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “NthLink Vpn” on Play Store.
- Locate the NthLink app.
- Click to install NthLink Vpn on the emulator.
- How do I install NthLink Vpn on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install NthLink Vpn for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “NthLink Vpn” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “NthLink” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use NthLink Vpn on my PC?
- Download and install NthLink Vpn for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “NthLink Vpn” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate NthLink Vpn.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the NthLink Vpn dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
NthLink Vpn PC will provide all features and functions similar to the Android versions.
With the help of an emulator, you can get NthLink Vpn for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download NthLink Vpn for PC free.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download NthLink Vpn for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
To download NthLink for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.