Is INinja VPN available for PC? How to download INinja VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit or 64-bit) laptop or desktop? How to use INinja VPN for Windows?
Read the post below and you will get the answers to these questions.
INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get INinja VPN on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step INinja VPN for PC free download methods.
How to Download INinja VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7
INinja VPN is a VPN app for Android smartphones. With our simple method, you can download INinja VPN for computers.
If you want a complete guide on INinja VPN for PC Windows 10 free download 64 bit laptop or desktop, then this post is for you.
Here, we will share three different methods on INinja VPN free download for PC Windows 7/8/10 desktop or laptop.
INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using INinja VPN for laptop Windows 10.
INinja VPN for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting INinja VPN to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use INinja VPN on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free INinja VPN for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
INinja VPN PC Functions
- Prevent from tracking online activities
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
- Protect online privacy
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Hide IP address and device location
- Encrypt internet traffic
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
INinja VPN Windows PC Features
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Top server speed
- User-friendly UI
- Option to choose favorite server location
- No usage and time limit
How to Download INinja VPN for Windows 10 PC
For Windows 10 users, here is the complete guide on INinja VPN free download for PC laptops or desktops.
In this section, we will share all details about how to get INinja VPN for Windows 10 free download using BlueStacks emulator.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download INinja VPN for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “INinja VPN” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install INinja VPN on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing INinja VPN on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on INinja VPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download INinja VPN for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
Are you looking for a way to download INinja VPN for Windows 8 and 8.1? Well, check out the section below and you will get all download and installation info.
To install INinja VPN on Windows 8 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator; here, we have used NoxPlayer.
Here is the complete guide on how to use INinja VPN for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “INinja VPN” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use INinja VPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
- This is how you can download INinja VPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
How to Download INinja VPN for Windows 7 Laptop PC
If your computer is running on Windows 7 and you want a tutorial on how to download INinja VPN for PC Windows 7 64 bit or 32-bit
In this section, we will share the comprehensive details to download INinja VPN for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play.
To install this VPN on Windows 7 PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “INinja VPN” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
Step 10: Click on the big “Connect” button and start browsing the internet securely using any mobile browser.
That’s it. This is how you can download INinja VPN for Windows 7 using the MEmu Play emulator.
How to Use INinja VPN on PC Windows 10/8/7?
Let’s check out how to use INinja VPN for PC if you have completed downloading and installing INinja VPN app on your computer.
Here, you will learn how to set up INinja VPN for PC 64 bit if you use Windows 7/8/10 versions.
Also, we will share the complete process to enable INinja VPN for Windows 7/8/10 PC after downloading and installing it using the emulator.
Follow the steps below and start using INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app for PC.
Step 1: Download and install INinja VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “INinja VPN” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and INinja VPN will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the INinja VPN server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the INinja VPN private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and INinja VPN will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall INinja VPN from PC Windows 7/8/10
Do you want to uninstall INinja VPN from Windows PC? Well, check out the guide below.
Using the steps below, you can uninstall and remove INinja VPN from your Windows 10/8/7 PC.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the INinja VPN Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “INinja VPN” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app app.
Step 5: As INinja VPN is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete INinja VPN right away.
INinja VPN APK Download for PC and Android
You can download INinja VPN APK for PC Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop if you do not want to install it from Play Store.
However, you have to get the APK file from a third-party website.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading INinja VPN APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download INinja VPN APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “INinja VPN” or “INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the INinja VPN original app in the beginning. Click on the “INinja VPN” or “INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download INinja VPN APK” or “INinja VPN Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest INinja VPN APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the INinja VPN APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
You may also like:
Download INinja VPN for Android Smartphone
The Google Play Store is the first source to download INinja VPN for Android mobile.
In fact, most of the VPN apps from the Play Store are for mobile devices only.
INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app is a popular VPN app in the Play Store.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using INinja VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use INinja VPN for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
To get it, click on the link below and install INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app on your Smartphone.
INinja VPN App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: INinja VPN
- Play Store VPN Name: INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app
- Last Update: December 5, 2019
- Latest Version: 1.0.2
- In-app Purchase: No
- Developed By: iNinja VPN
- INinja VPN APK File Size: 9.1M
- Needed Android Version: 4.1 and up
- Current Installs: 100K+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Shows advertisements
- User License: Free
- Current Ratings: 3.7 out of 5
- Number of Reviewers: 1.3K+
INinja VPN Reviews and Ratings
Before downloading INinja VPN for PC Windows 10 using an emulator, you can check the reviews and ratings to understand the popularity and service of this app.
So, we have checked the reviews and ratings of INinja VPN on the Google Play Store for reliability and trustworthiness.
More than 1.3K+ users have reviewed and written their experiences for INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app on Play Store.
It has already acquired 3.7 ratings out of 5, and most users rated INinja VPN five stars.
INinja VPN Customer Support
Customer support is an essential part of the INinja VPN app especially if you plan to buy their premium package.
INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
INinja VPN FAQ
- What is INinja VPN?
INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
INinja VPN protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How INinja VPN for PC Works?
INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling INinja VPN on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the INinja VPN’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need INinja VPN for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using INinja VPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need INinja VPN for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is INinja VPN available for PC?
INinja VPN is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install INinja VPN for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does INinja VPN work on PC?
Yes, INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use INinja VPN on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install INinja VPN for PC.
- Does INinja VPN hide IP addresses?
Yes, INinja VPN hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download INinja VPN on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “INinja VPN” on Play Store.
- Locate the INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app app.
- Click to install INinja VPN on the emulator.
- How do I install INinja VPN on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install INinja VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “INinja VPN” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use INinja VPN on my PC?
- Download and install INinja VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “INinja VPN” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate INinja VPN.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the INinja VPN dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download INinja VPN for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
With the help of an emulator, you can get INinja VPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download INinja VPN for PC free.
To download INinja VPN – Free Unlimited VPN app for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.