FireVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit or 64-bit) lets you browse the internet safely and anonymously from your laptop or desktop computer.
If you want to Download FireVPN for Windows PC, then this guide is for you.
Free VPN by FireVPN is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get FireVPN on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step FireVPN for PC free download methods.
How to Download FireVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7
If you want a tutorial on FireVPN for PC Windows 10 free download 64bit laptop or desktop, then this post is for you.
Here, we will share three different methods on FireVPN free download for PC Windows 7/8/10 desktop or laptop.
Free VPN by FireVPN for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using FireVPN for laptop Windows 10.
FireVPN for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting FireVPN to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
Free VPN by FireVPN is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use FireVPN on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free FireVPN for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
FireVPN PC Functions
- Hide IP address and device location
- Encrypt internet traffic
- Protect online privacy
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Prevent from tracking online activities
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
FireVPN Windows PC Features
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Top server speed
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Option to choose favorite server location
- User-friendly UI
- No usage and time limit
- Unlimited Bandwidth
How to Download FireVPN for Windows 10 PC
Want to know about FireVPN free download for pc? You are in the right place.
In this section, we will share all details to get FireVPN for Windows 10 free download using BlueStacks emulator.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download FireVPN for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “FireVPN” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “Free VPN by FireVPN” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install FireVPN on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing FireVPN on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on FireVPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download FireVPN for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
If you are using Windows 8 or 8.1 versions on your computer and want to use FireVPN, this guide is for you.
To install FireVPN on Windows 8 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator; here, we have used NoxPlayer.
Here is the complete guide on how to use FireVPN for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “FireVPN” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “Free VPN by FireVPN” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use FireVPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
- This is how you can download FireVPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
How to Download FireVPN for Windows 7 Laptop PC
This is the complete guide on how to download FireVPN for PC Windows 7 64 bit or 32-bit using an emulator.
In this section, we will share the comprehensive tutorial to download FireVPN for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play.
To install this VPN on Windows 7 PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “FireVPN” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “Free VPN by FireVPN” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the Free VPN by FireVPN by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
Step 10: Click on the big “Connect” button and start browsing the internet securely using any mobile browser.
That’s it. This is how you can download FireVPN for Windows 7 using the MEmu Play emulator.
How to Use FireVPN on PC Windows 10/8/7?
This guide is for beginners. If you don’t know how to use FireVPN for PC, you can follow the steps below.
Here, you will learn how to set up FireVPN for PC 64 bit if you use Windows 7/8/10 versions.
Also, we will share the complete process to enable FireVPN for Windows 7/8/10 PC after downloading and installing it using the emulator.
Follow the steps below and start using Free VPN by FireVPN for PC.
Step 1: Download and install FireVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “FireVPN” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and FireVPN will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the FireVPN server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the FireVPN private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and FireVPN will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall FireVPN from PC Windows 7/8/10
Do you want to uninstall FireVPN from your Windows 10/8/7 PC? Well, check out the steps below and delete FireVPN from your computer.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the FireVPN Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “FireVPN” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to Free VPN by FireVPN app.
Step 5: As FireVPN is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete FireVPN right away.
FireVPN APK Download for PC and Android
You can either install FireVPN directly from the Play Store through the emulator or download FireVPN APK for PC from third-party sources.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading FireVPN APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download FireVPN APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download Free VPN by FireVPN APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “FireVPN” or “Free VPN by FireVPN” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the FireVPN original app in the beginning. Click on the “FireVPN” or “Free VPN by FireVPN” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download FireVPN APK” or “FireVPN Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest FireVPN APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the FireVPN APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
You may also try this:
Download FireVPN for Android Smartphone
As we have mentioned earlier, FireVPN is mainly an Android VPN app to use on any Android smartphone.
Free VPN by FireVPN is a popular VPN app in the Play Store.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using FireVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use FireVPN for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
To get it, click on the link below and install Free VPN by FireVPN on your Smartphone.
FireVPN App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: FireVPN
- Play Store VPN Name: Free VPN by FireVPN
- Last Update: July 24, 2021
- Latest Version: 3.06
- In-app Purchase: No
- Developed By: FireVPN
- FireVPN APK File Size: 12M
- Needed Android Version: 4.2 and up
- Current Installs: 1M+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Shows advertisements
- User License: Free
- Current Ratings: 4.3 out of 5
- Number of Reviewers: 13.8K+
FireVPN Reviews and Ratings
We have checked the reviews and ratings of FireVPN on the Google Play Store for reliability and trustworthiness.
More than 13.8K+ users have reviewed and written their experiences for Free VPN by FireVPN on Play Store.
It has already acquired 4.3 ratings out of 5, and most users rated FireVPN five stars.
FireVPN Customer Support
If you want the premium service of FireVPN, you need to check out their customer support policy.
Free VPN by FireVPN has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
Here, we have explained and answered a few frequently asked questions related to FireVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit and 64-bit) desktop or laptop.
These answers will clear your confusion and give you some insights about FireVPN for Windows 10.
- What is FireVPN?
Free VPN by FireVPN is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
FireVPN protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How FireVPN for PC Works?
Free VPN by FireVPN creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling FireVPN on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the FireVPN’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So Free VPN by FireVPN will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need FireVPN for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using FireVPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need FireVPN for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is FireVPN available for PC?
FireVPN is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install FireVPN for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does FireVPN work on PC?
Yes, Free VPN by FireVPN works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use FireVPN on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install FireVPN for PC.
- Does FireVPN hide IP addresses?
Yes, FireVPN hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download FireVPN on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “FireVPN” on Play Store.
- Locate the Free VPN by FireVPN app.
- Click to install FireVPN on the emulator.
- How do I install FireVPN on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install FireVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “FireVPN” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “Free VPN by FireVPN” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use FireVPN on my PC?
- Download and install FireVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “FireVPN” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate FireVPN.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the FireVPN dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
FireVPN PC will provide all features and functions similar to the Android versions.
With the help of an emulator, you can get FireVPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download FireVPN for PC free.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download FireVPN for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
To download Free VPN by FireVPN for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.