If you want to download CoVPN for PC, then this guide is for you. In this post, we will show you how to download CoVPN for Windows 10/8/7 desktops and laptops.
CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get CoVPN on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step CoVPN for PC free download methods.
How to Download CoVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7
Are you looking for a simple guide on CoVPN for PC Windows 10 free download 64-bit system? Well, check out the sections below for complete tutorials.
CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using CoVPN for laptop Windows 10.
CoVPN for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting CoVPN to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use CoVPN on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free CoVPN for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
CoVPN PC Functions
- Protect online privacy
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Prevent from tracking online activities
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
- Hide IP address and device location
- Encrypt internet traffic
CoVPN Windows PC Features
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Option to choose favorite server location
- User-friendly UI
- No usage and time limit
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Top server speed
How to Download CoVPN for Windows 10 PC
Here, you will get CoVPN for Windows 10 free download guide.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download CoVPN for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “CoVPN” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install CoVPN on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing CoVPN on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on CoVPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download CoVPN for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
How to download CoVPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit)? Well, to install CoVPN on Windows 8 PC, you will need an Android emulator.
Here is the complete guide on how to use CoVPN for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “CoVPN” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use CoVPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
How to Download CoVPN for Windows 7 Laptop PC
If you want to download and install CoVPN for PC Windows 7 64 bit, you are in the right place.
In this section, we will share how to download CoVPN for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play. To install this VPN, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “CoVPN” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
How to Use CoVPN on PC Windows 10/8/7?
If you are confused about how to set up CoVPN for PC 64 bit, then you are in the right place. Here, you will get the complete process to enable CoVPN for Windows 7/8/10 PC.
Follow the steps below and start using CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy for PC.
Step 1: Download and install CoVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “CoVPN” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and CoVPN will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the CoVPN server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the CoVPN private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and CoVPN will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall CoVPN from PC Windows 7/8/10
After using CoVPN for PC, if you want to uninstall CoVPN from your PC, try the following steps.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the CoVPN Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “CoVPN” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy app.
Step 5: As CoVPN is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete CoVPN right away.
CoVPN APK Download for PC and Android
After installing an emulator like BlueStacks or NoxPlayer by following the above process on your Windows PC, you can download and install CoVPN on your PC in two ways.
You can either install CoVPN directly from the Play Store through the emulator or download CoVPN APK for PC from third-party sources.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading CoVPN APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download CoVPN APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “CoVPN” or “CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the CoVPN original app in the beginning. Click on the “CoVPN” or “CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download CoVPN APK” or “CoVPN Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest CoVPN APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the CoVPN APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
Download CoVPN for Android Smartphone
CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy is a popular Android VPN app for Smartphones.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using CoVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use CoVPN for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
To get it, click on the link below and install CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy on your Smartphone.
CoVPN App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: CoVPN
- Play Store VPN Name: CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy
- Last Update: September 29, 2020
- Latest Version: 1.0.29
- In-app Purchase: Yes
- Developed By: Epak Online
- Needed Android Version: 5.0 and up
- Current Installs: 10K+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Shows advertisements
- User License: Free and Premium
- Current Ratings:
- Number of Reviewers:
CoVPN Customer Support
CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
You May Also Like:
Here, we have explained and answered a few frequently asked questions related to CoVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit and 64-bit) desktop or laptop.
These answers will clear your confusion and give you some insights about CoVPN for Windows 10.
- What is CoVPN?
CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
CoVPN protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How CoVPN for PC Works?
CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling CoVPN on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the CoVPN’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need CoVPN for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using CoVPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need CoVPN for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is CoVPN available for PC?
CoVPN is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install CoVPN for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does CoVPN work on PC?
Yes, CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use CoVPN on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install CoVPN for PC.
- Does CoVPN hide IP addresses?
Yes, CoVPN hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download CoVPN on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “CoVPN” on Play Store.
- Locate the CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy app.
- Click to install CoVPN on the emulator.
- How do I install CoVPN on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install CoVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “CoVPN” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use CoVPN on my PC?
- Download and install CoVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “CoVPN” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate CoVPN.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the CoVPN dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download CoVPN for PC free.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download CoVPN for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
To download CoVPN – Fast VPN & Proxy for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.