Are you looking for a way to use BitVPN for Windows? Well, you can download BitVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit or 64-bit).
BitVPN for Windows allows you to browse the internet safely and get all features of PC VPN. It will hide your IP address too.
BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get BitVPN on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step BitVPN for PC free download methods.
How to Download BitVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7
BitVPN for PC free download guide is finally here. Are you having trouble downloading the BitVPN app on PC? Well, check out the section below.
If you want a complete guide on BitVPN for PC Windows 10 free download 64bit laptop or desktop, then this post is for you.
Here, we will share three different methods on BitVPN free download for PC Windows 7/8/10 desktop or laptop.
BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using BitVPN for laptop Windows 10.
BitVPN for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting BitVPN to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use BitVPN on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free BitVPN for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
BitVPN PC Functions
- Hide IP address and device location
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Prevent from tracking online activities
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
- Protect online privacy
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Encrypt internet traffic
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
BitVPN Windows PC Features
- High-speed private server
- Option to choose favorite server location
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Top server speed
- User-friendly UI
- No usage and time limit
How to Download BitVPN for Windows 10 PC
BitVPN for PC Windows 10 free download. If you have Windows 10 desktop or laptop and want to use the BitVPN app, you are in the right place.
In this section, we will share all details about how to get BitVPN for Windows 10 free download using BlueStacks emulator.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download BitVPN for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “BitVPN” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install BitVPN on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing BitVPN on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on BitVPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download BitVPN for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
How to download BitVPN for Windows 8 and 8.1? Well, check out the section below, and you will get all download and installation details.
To install BitVPN for Windows 8 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator; here, we have used NoxPlayer.
Here is the complete guide on how to use BitVPN for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “BitVPN” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use BitVPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
- This is how you can download BitVPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
How to Download BitVPN for Windows 7 Laptop PC
Do you want to use BitVPN for PC Windows 7 64 bit or 32-bit laptops or desktops using an emulator? Read the section below, and you will get all details.
In this section, we will share the comprehensive details to download BitVPN for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play.
To install BitVPN on Windows 7 PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “BitVPN” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
Step 10: Click on the big “Connect” button and start browsing the internet securely using any mobile browser.
That’s it. This is how you can download BitVPN for Windows 7 using the MEmu Play emulator.
How to Use BitVPN on PC Windows 10/8/7?
If you are a beginner and confused about how to use BitVPN on PC Windows 10/8/7 after installing, then check out this section.
Here, you will learn how to set up BitVPN for PC 64 bit if you use Windows 7/8/10 versions.
Also, we will share the complete process to enable BitVPN for Windows 7/8/10 PC after downloading and installing it using the emulator.
Follow the steps below and start using BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master for PC.
Step 1: Download and install BitVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “BitVPN” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and BitVPN will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the BitVPN server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the BitVPN private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and BitVPN will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall BitVPN from PC Windows 7/8/10
Using the steps below, you can uninstall and remove BitVPN from your Windows 10/8/7 PC.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the BitVPN Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “BitVPN” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master app.
Step 5: As BitVPN is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete BitVPN right away.
BitVPN APK Download for PC and Android
How to download BitVPN APK for PC Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop? Well, we will share the details to get BitVPN APK file for your convenience.
You have to get the BitVPN APK file from a third-party website.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading BitVPN APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download BitVPN APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “BitVPN” or “BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the BitVPN original app in the beginning. Click on the “BitVPN” or “BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download BitVPN APK” or “BitVPN Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest BitVPN APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the BitVPN APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
Download BitVPN for Android Smartphone
How to download BitVPN for Android?
The Google Play Store is the first source to download BitVPN for Android mobile.
In fact, most of the VPN apps from the Play Store are for mobile devices only.
BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master is a popular VPN app in the Play Store.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using BitVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use BitVPN for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
You may also like:
To get it, click on the link below and install BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master on your Smartphone.
BitVPN App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: BitVPN
- Play Store VPN Name: BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master
- Last Update: July 22, 2021
- Latest Version: 1.3.8
- In-app Purchase: Yes
- Developed By: TOP Blockchain Crypto Wallet Exchange App Ltd
- BitVPN APK File Size: 35M
- Needed Android Version: 4.1 and up
- Current Installs: 1M+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Shows advertisements
- User License: Free and Premium
- Current Ratings: 4.4 out of 5
- Number of Reviewers: 20.3K+
BitVPN Reviews and Ratings
Knowing the reviews and ratings of any app will give you an idea of the reliability of this app.
So before downloading BitVPN for PC Windows 10 using an emulator, you can check the reviews and ratings to understand the popularity and service of this app.
So, we have checked the reviews and ratings of BitVPN on the Google Play Store for reliability and trustworthiness.
More than 20.3K+ users have reviewed and written their experiences for BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master on Play Store.
It has already acquired 4.4 ratings out of 5, and most users rated BitVPN five stars.
BitVPN Customer Support
Before paying for any app, it is essential to learn about its customer support policy. So you can finally decide whether or not to pay.
BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
- What is BitVPN?
BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
BitVPN protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How BitVPN for PC Works?
BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling BitVPN on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the BitVPN’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need BitVPN for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using BitVPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need BitVPN for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is BitVPN available for PC?
BitVPN is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install BitVPN for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does BitVPN work on PC?
Yes, BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use BitVPN on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install BitVPN for PC.
- Does BitVPN hide IP addresses?
Yes, BitVPN hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download BitVPN on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “BitVPN” on Play Store.
- Locate the BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master app.
- Click to install BitVPN on the emulator.
- How do I install BitVPN on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install BitVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “BitVPN” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use BitVPN on my PC?
- Download and install BitVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “BitVPN” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate BitVPN.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the BitVPN dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
VPN is an essential tool of our internet security. To protect yourself, you need to get a trusted VPN for all your devices.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download BitVPN for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
With the help of an emulator, you can get BitVPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download BitVPN for PC free.
To download BitVPN – Fast VPN Proxy Master for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.