Are you looking for a way to use AnjVPN for Windows? Well, you can download AnjVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32-bit or 64-bit).
AnjVPN for Windows allows you to browse the internet safely and get all features of PC VPN. It will hide your IP address too.
AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray is a trending VPN app for Android devices.
Many Smartphone users have already installed this VPN app on their phones.
So because of popularity, mobile phone users are now trying to know how to get AnjVPN on PC.
From here, you will get every detail and step-by-step AnjVPN for PC free download methods.
How to Download AnjVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7
AnjVPN for PC free download guide is finally here. Are you having trouble downloading the AnjVPN app on PC? Well, check out the section below.
If you want a complete guide on AnjVPN for PC Windows 10 free download 64-bit laptop or desktop, then this post is for you.
Here, we will share three different methods on AnjVPN free download for PC Windows 7/8/10 desktop or laptop.
AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray for PC is a secured and fast VPN app trusted by many users worldwide.
This VPN for Windows PC will protect your online privacy and secure your WiFi hotspot.
Also, you can access blocked websites and apps, watch videos, and bypass the restricted firewall using AnjVPN for laptop Windows 10.
AnjVPN for Windows 10/8/7 PC creates a private network from the public internet connection and provides online privacy and anonymity.
It hides your IP address and digital footprints. So after connecting AnjVPN to Windows PC, all your internet activities will become virtually untraceable.
AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray is an Android app for Smartphone devices.
However, if you want to use AnjVPN on Windows PC (32 bit or 64 bit), then you will need an Android emulator.
An Android emulator is the PC software that lets you install any Smartphone app on desktops and laptops using Windows or Mac OS.
Before sharing free AnjVPN for PC download methods, let’s check out this trending VPN app’s essential functions and features.
AnjVPN PC Functions
- Hide IP address and device location
- Secure WiFi hotspot
- Prevent from tracking online activities
- Bypass geo-restrictions and firewall
- Protect online privacy
- Access blocked content
- Hide browsing history
- Encrypt internet traffic
- Prevent identity theft
- Keep digital transactions safe
- Hide digital activities
- Keep you anonymous
AnjVPN Windows PC Features
- High-speed private server
- Option to choose favorite server location
- One-click to connecting VPN network
- Safety protection for online privacy and security
- Secure, fast, and reliable VPN connection
- A large number of global servers for optimum bandwidth
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Top server speed
- User-friendly UI
- No usage and time limit
How to Download AnjVPN for Windows 10 PC
AnjVPN for PC Windows 10 free download. If you have Windows 10 desktop or laptop and want to use the AnjVPN app, you are in the right place.
In this section, we will share all details about how to get AnjVPN for Windows 10 free download using BlueStacks emulator.
If you are using Windows OS and want to download AnjVPN for Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop computer, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download BlueStack’s latest version for Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Step 2: Launch BlueStacks and wait to open it completely.
Step 3: Click on the Google Play Store from the dashboard and log in using your Gmail ID and password.
Step 4: Type the “AnjVPN” in the search bar and press “Enter.”
Step 5: From the search result, click on the “AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray” application.
Step 6: Click on the “Install” button.
Step 7: The Play Store will verify your device and install AnjVPN on Windows 10 computers within a few seconds.
Step 8: After installing AnjVPN on Windows 10 laptop, click to open it and browse the internet privately and securely.
This is the complete tutorial on AnjVPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit.
Download AnjVPN for PC Windows 8 and 8.1
How to download AnjVPN for Windows 8 and 8.1? Well, check out the section below, and you will get all download and installation details.
To install AnjVPN for Windows 8 PC, you will need to install an Android emulator; here, we have used NoxPlayer.
Here is the complete guide on how to use AnjVPN for PC Windows 8 using NoxPlayer.
- Download NoxPlayer latest version on your Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (64 bit or 32 bit) from the official website.
- Click on the EXE file and initiate the installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install NoxPlayer on Windows 8 computer.
- After installing the emulator, click to open it.
- Click on the “Google Play Store” icon from the dashboard.
- Log in to Play Store using your Google account info.
- Type “AnjVPN” in the Play Store’s search bar and hit enter.
- When the search result appears, click on the “AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray” app.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- After installing, click on the “Open” button and use AnjVPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC.
- This is how you can download AnjVPN for Windows 8 or 8.1 PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
How to Download AnjVPN for Windows 7 Laptop PC
Do you want to use AnjVPN for PC Windows 7 64 bit or 32-bit laptops or desktops using an emulator? Read the section below, and you will get all details.
In this section, we will share the comprehensive details to download AnjVPN for Windows 7 32 bit using MEmu Play.
To install AnjVPN on Windows 7 PC, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download MEmu Play for Windows 7 laptop computer.
Step 2: Install this emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
Step 3: Launch MEmu Play and wait to open it completely.
Step 4: Navigate to the Google Play Store from the dashboard.
Step 5: Log in to Play Store using your Google ID and password.
Step 6: Open Play Store, write “AnjVPN” in the search bar, and hit enter.
Step 7: In the search result, you will see many VPN-related apps. Locate the “AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray” app and click on it.
Step 8: Click on the “Install” button and wait for a few seconds to complete the installation process.
Step 9: Open the AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray by clicking on the app icon from the MEmu Play dashboard.
Step 10: Click on the big “Connect” button and start browsing the internet securely using any mobile browser.
That’s it. This is how you can download AnjVPN for Windows 7 using the MEmu Play emulator.
How to Use AnjVPN on PC Windows 10/8/7?
If you are a beginner and confused about how to use AnjVPN on PC Windows 10/8/7 after installing, then check out this section.
Here, you will learn how to set up AnjVPN for PC 64 bit if you use Windows 7/8/10 versions.
Also, we will share the complete process to enable AnjVPN for Windows 7/8/10 PC after downloading and installing it using the emulator.
Follow the steps below and start using AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray for PC.
Step 1: Download and install AnjVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop on the emulator by following the above instructions.
Step 2: Go to the emulator’s home page and click on the “AnjVPN” icon.
Step 3: Click on the “Connect” button, and AnjVPN will connect your PC to the nearest and fastest server.
Step 4: If you want to change the AnjVPN server, go to the server location from the dashboard and select a country with high network speed.
Step 5: After connecting to the AnjVPN private server, open any browser and start browsing the internet anonymously by hiding your actual IP Address.
Step 6: When you finish browsing, click on the “Connect” button again, and AnjVPN will disconnect right away.
How to Uninstall AnjVPN from PC Windows 7/8/10
Using the steps below, you can uninstall and remove AnjVPN from your Windows 10/8/7 PC.
Step 1: Launch the emulator on which you have installed the AnjVPN Android app.
Step 2: Navigate to the app section and open Google Play Store.
Step 3: Type “AnjVPN” in the search box.
Step 4: Go to AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray app.
Step 5: As AnjVPN is already installed on your PC, you will only see the “Uninstall” button.
Step 6: Click on the “Uninstall” button, and Play Store will delete AnjVPN right away.
AnjVPN APK Download for PC and Android
How to download AnjVPN APK for PC Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop? Well, we will share the details to get AnjVPN APK file for your convenience.
You have to get the AnjVPN APK file from a third-party website.
The Google Play Store does not store APK files, but many third-party websites share APK files for users.
However, not all of them are secured and reliable. So we recommend downloading AnjVPN APK from APKPure or UptoDown.
These two websites are the biggest APK sharing sites online that allow you to download AnjVPN APK free for PC.
Follow the steps below to download AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray APK for PC or Android smartphones.
Step 1: Go to APKPure or UptoDown.
Step 2: Navigate to the upper right corner and locate the search box.
Step 3: Type or copy/paste “AnjVPN” or “AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray” and click on the search button.
Step 4: You will see the AnjVPN original app in the beginning. Click on the “AnjVPN” or “AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray” app.
Step 5: When the download page comes, click on the “Download AnjVPN APK” or “AnjVPN Latest Version APK.”
Step 6: After clicking, the latest AnjVPN APK for PC will be downloaded on your Windows 10/8/7 computer.
Step 7: Now, click on the AnjVPN APK file, and it will be installed on your PC through the emulator.
Download AnjVPN for Android Smartphone
How to download AnjVPN for Android?
The Google Play Store is the first source to download AnjVPN for Android mobile.
In fact, most of the VPN apps from the Play Store are for mobile devices only.
AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray is a popular VPN app in the Play Store.
It has multiple servers globally, and you can choose which server you want to connect to get the higher speed.
If you are satisfied after using AnjVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 and want to use AnjVPN for Android mobile, you can download it from the Google Play Store.
To get it, click on the link below and install AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray on your Smartphone.
AnjVPN App Info (Play Store)
- VPN App Name: AnjVPN
- Play Store VPN Name: AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray
- Last Update: June 25, 2021
- Latest Version: 1.7.1
- In-app Purchase: No
- Developed By: jAkE Lab
- AnjVPN APK File Size: 57M
- Needed Android Version: 5.0 and up
- Current Installs: 1K+
- App Category: VPN, Tools
- Ads Policy: Shows advertisements
- User License: Free
- Current Ratings: 4.1 out of 5
- Number of Reviewers: 70+
AnjVPN Reviews and Ratings
Knowing the reviews and ratings of any app will give you an idea of the reliability of this app.
So before downloading AnjVPN for PC Windows 10 using an emulator, you can check the reviews and ratings to understand the popularity and service of this app.
So, we have checked the reviews and ratings of AnjVPN on the Google Play Store for reliability and trustworthiness.
More than 70+ users have reviewed and written their experiences for AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray on Play Store.
It has already acquired 4.1 ratings out of 5, and most users rated AnjVPN five stars.
AnjVPN Customer Support
Before paying for any app, it is essential to learn about its customer support policy. So you can finally decide whether or not to pay.
AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray has a dedicated 24/7 customer support team. They are ready to help you with any issue with their services.
If you have any problem with their service or have any questions, you can ask either in the review section or email them directly.
You May Also Like:
- What is AnjVPN?
AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray is a VPN app for Android devices.
It is a virtual private network that creates a private and encrypted tunnel over the public network.
AnjVPN protects your internet connection and online privacy by hiding your IP address and keeping you anonymous.
- How AnjVPN for PC Works?
AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray creates a secure private connection between your device and the internet.
After enabling AnjVPN on your PC or mobile, all of your internet traffic will be routed through the AnjVPN’s encrypted virtual tunnel.
So AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray will mask your actual IP address and hide your location.
- Why do You Need AnjVPN for PC?
If you are looking into the biggest online data breach of the 21st century, you will notice that each incident affects thousands of users and costs millions of dollars.
In this case, you can get rid of hackers, identity thieves, and snoopers using AnjVPN for Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit) PC.
Here are a few reasons why you need AnjVPN for laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
- Browse the internet in complete privacy with a secure connection
- Hide your IP address and mask your location
- Unlock geo-restrictions and access blocked content
- Avoid tracking and surveillance
- Stable and safe private internet connection
- Encrypt your internet traffic and hide your digital footprint
- Is AnjVPN available for PC?
AnjVPN is an Android app developed for Smartphones. However, you can download and install AnjVPN for PC 32 bit using an Android emulator.
- Does AnjVPN work on PC?
Yes, AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray works on Windows 10/8/7 PC.
However, to use AnjVPN on PC, you have to download an Android emulator first, and then you will be able to download and install AnjVPN for PC.
- Does AnjVPN hide IP addresses?
Yes, AnjVPN hides your IP address and masks your actual location using the intermediary virtual private tunnel.
- How can I download AnjVPN on my laptop or desktop computer?
- Download and install any Android emulator like BlueStacks, MEmu Play, or NoxPlayer.
- Log in to Google Play Store using your Gmail ID.
- Search the “AnjVPN” on Play Store.
- Locate the AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray app.
- Click to install AnjVPN on the emulator.
- How do I install AnjVPN on Windows 10/8/7 PC?
Here are the brief guides on how to install AnjVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Download NoxPlayer or BlueStacks, or any other Android emulator.
- Install the emulator on your Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop PC (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Launch the emulator and log in to Play Store.
- Type the “AnjVPN” on the search bar of the Play Store.
- Click on the “AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray” app from the search result.
- Click on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation process.
- How do I use AnjVPN on my PC?
- Download and install AnjVPN for PC Windows 10/8/7 laptop or desktop computer using an Android emulator.
- Launch the emulator and double-click on the “AnjVPN” icon from either emulator’s app section or your desktop home.
- Click on the giant “Connect” button to activate AnjVPN.
- Install any regular or private browser and start browsing the internet anonymously.
- Click on the country name to change the server location.
- After using the internet privately, click on the same “Connect” button from the AnjVPN dashboard to disconnect the VPN.
VPN is an essential tool of our internet security. To protect yourself, you need to get a trusted VPN for all your devices.
In this post, we have rounded up every detail about how to download AnjVPN for Windows 10/8/7 desktop or laptop.
With the help of an emulator, you can get AnjVPN for PC free download Windows 10 64 bit laptop or desktop.
The VPN service becomes necessary because of constant online data breaching and identity theft. Also, everybody wants to protect their online privacy.
So if you want a secure VPN app for Windows computers, you can download AnjVPN for PC free.
To download AnjVPN – OpenVPN/SSH/V2Ray for PC using emulator, follow the above guides and start browsing online privately.